To setupExpress to work with your Fast-name mail account please follow these instructions.
Express and select the Tools menu. From here select 'Accounts'
- In the window that appears press the 'Add' button and then select 'Mail...'
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear to people who receive
from you. Then click 'Next'.
- Enter the
address that you want to use and that you have setup with Fast-name. Then click 'Next'.
- Now you need to enter your incoming and outgoing
. For the incoming you should enter mail.'yourdomain.com' – substituting your own name for yourdomain.com. For the outgoing mail you should enter mail.'yourdomain.com' as before. Then click Next.
- To finish you need to enter your
(which is your full address) and password for your mail account. You can view your and password in Fast Name. Once entered please click Next and then Finish.
- To allow you to send mail through our mail
You need to click the tick-box that says 'My requires authentication' or 'This requires me to log on' and then click 'OK' and 'Close':
you now need to make a small change to the properties of the account. Select 'Properties' from the 'Accounts' window.
- You can now send and receive !